Our Pelican™ watch cases ensure your watches have unrivalled protection - Pelican™ cases are world famous for their strength, waterproof protetion and Lifetime Guarantee.
Genuine Pelican Watch Cases
Every case provided by To The Hour is a genuine Pelican™ case. The Pelican™ brand is known as Peli in the UK & Europe, hence the red tab you will see on the Elements and Vault ranges.
The cases do feature a To The Hour decal, but rest assured, the case itself offers the protection that can only come with a Pelican™ case.
Built to last
Pelican™ watch boxes are built to withstand all manner of things, making them the perfect option to protect valuable timepieces.
The cases are military-spec, and as such have undergone strict testing. Most cases are IP67 rated, meaning they are both waterproof and dustproof - both essential for any watch box.
Pelican case Features
Key features of the Pelican™ case used in the Elements and Vault ranges:
- O-ring seal: This ensures the case is watertight when closed, to protect your watches against the elements.
- Double-step latches: These are easy to open but also extremely secure, keeping the lid firmly shut even in rigorous transit.
- Automatic Pressure Release Valve: This equalises the internal air pressure, which allows air to flow so the case will be easy to open even after changes in pressure (such as on a flight).
- Padlock hasps: Ideal for securing padlocks to your Pelican case.
- Stainless Steel pins: Used in the hinges and handles for extra strength.